Regarding the Company:
- Official Active Tourism Company
- ID: TA-1-0005759
- VAT Number: ES45765759Z
- Civil Liability and Activities Insurance updated
- Please bear in mind that any sports activity taking place in a natural environment carries inherent risks. You should be aware of and accept these risks, and be responsible for your own actions and behavior. Carrying out these activities with a Professional Guide implies a “controlled risk” (there are no zero risks in these kinds of activities).
- Carrying out these activities depends on the conditions of the weather and the terrain, as well as on the participants. Any major change in any of the conditioning factors of the activity may imply a MODIFICATION or CANCELLATION of the activity, at the discretion of the guide.
Regarding the Guide:
- The Guide is the SOLE and ONLY person in charge of the group while the activity is taking place. He will be the one to take all the decisions. Participants are to follow the orders and decisions of the Guide.
Regarding Safety Measures:
- Participants are to comply with the following safety measures during the activity:
- Follow all the instructions given by the Guide.
- Stay at all time within the group (no straying from the group)
- Not perform any action that has not been previously overseen by the Guide.
- Inform the Guide of any problem or personal difficulty that may arise whilst the activity is taking place.
Regarding Hygiene Measures and COVID-19
- Avoid carrying out activities for those people affected by COVID-19 or who have had contact with affected people who suffer any of its symptoms (headache, dry cough, high fever, sore throat, vomiting) during the 14 days before the activity.Refrain from going to the activity if you had any of the symptoms 14 days before the activity.
- Avoid attending the activity of people in risk groups: Pregnant people, with cardiovascular problems, diabetes, or serious conditions.
- If possible, make your reservation and payment online.
- Maintain the safety distance between the participants of 4-5 meters, being the minimum of 2 meters, whenever this is possible.
- In situations where the distance cannot be maintained, the use of a mask is highly recommended.
- Before touching equipment and material we wash our hands with hydro alcohol or similar gel.
- During the activity avoid touching your face, take only the belay material with your hands, and it is recommended after each change of position in the activity to clean your hands with hydroalcoholic gel. If the hands are “visibly dirty”, the gel loses effectiveness, so it is recommended to previously wash your hands.
- Do not mix your material with that of other participants, you will put it in a closed plastic bag or your backpack without opening it until you get home.
- Do not share water or food.
- We will avoid loans with other participants.
- After collecting the material, clean your hands with disinfectant.
- It is recommended not to sit on the benches that exist and consult information panels, interpretive tables, etc. at a distance.
- It is recommended not to take group photos.
- Areas are chosen to do the little crowded activities.
- When traveling by car, a mask and disposable gloves are used.
- Disposable masks and gloves will be provided to customers, as well as hydroalcoholic gel regularly.
- The temperature of the clients will be taken before starting the activity.
- A mask will be used whenever the safety distance (2 m) cannot be kept.
- Whenever possible, the group is segmented into small units for better control and a greater possibility of a safe distance when walking, but always, prioritizing group safety.
- We stay in open places where the approaches to the areas where we are going to do the activities begin.
- The van is cleaned daily with Sanytol disinfectant and with hydro alcohol.
- Equipment and materials are disinfected according to manufacturers’ instructions, or quarantined in an aerated place 72 hours before the activity.
- The garments and wetsuits used in the activities are washed with liquid detergent in long programs and hot water at the highest temperature recommended by the manufacturer.
- The auxiliary material (canes, backpacks, etc.), is passed a damp cloth with a dilution of household bleach, upon arrival at the end of each activity.
- In the event of an accident, the recommendations for first aid and the use of specific anti-COVID-19 PPE that we must carry in our kit will be followed.
Regarding Environmental Conservation Measures:
- The following measures are aimed at producing as little impact as possible while passing through the very delicate environment in which our activities take place, and in which we are strangers. Our ability to keep enjoying this environment depends on them.
- Always observe the specific rules that may exist in a particular area (Natural or National Parks)
- Do not leave the existing walking paths (do not take shortcuts).
- Do not catch, touch or disturb any kind of wildlife.
- Do not pick or disturb any plant from the environment in which we find ourselves.
- Avoid noise pollution (screaming, loud voices…).
- Do not leave any kind of rubbish or waste (organic or inorganic).
- The essential technical and safety equipment is included in the price. It is as follows, classified by activity:
- Canyoning: Wetsuit, canyoning shoes, harness, double fastening cable, descender, helmet, and watertight bags.
- Climbing: harness, helmet and belay device/descender.
- Hiking and Trekking: pole.
- Via ferratas: harness, shock-absorbing lanyard, and helmet.
- Mountain Bike: helmet
- All the technical gear used in the activities is compliant with the applicable European regulations.
- Any personal gear and equipment brought by the participants will be checked before the activity by the technical person in charge and must be approved and in good condition.
- We have Walkie Talkies for better communication on the ground.
- We have a GoPro 8 Black action camera to film the activities.
- The activity contract that you sign includes civil liability insurance, and assistance and accident insurance.
- The insurance policies will only be valid from the beginning of the activity (they are not applicable to any eventuality that may arise during the transfer to or from the point at which the activity begins).
- Services of a Certified Guide.
- Technical and safety gear appropriate for the activity.
- Photos and videos of the activity.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Come with friends who don’t want to enjoy the activity, paying € 25 for each additional passenger. Transportation, Isotonic drink and snack is included.
Regarding Bookings and Payment:
- Bookings and reservations: You have to do it through our booking engine, paying using your credit card on PayPal. Exceptionally you could do a 25% deposit to confirm the booking. Payment shall be made into the following bank account IBAN: ES78 1491 0001 2021 4680 0228, BIC/SWIFT: TRIOESMMXXX. You may indicate the “subject”, name, activity and activity date. The payment slip should be presented when paying the remainder of the activity.
- If you had only paid the deposit amount, you must pay the rest of the payment in cash, prior to starting the activity.
BY THE PARTICIPANTS:
1. NOTICE WITH MORE THAN 15 DAYS IN ADVANCE:
95% of the amount paid is returned assuming a cost of 5% for management expenses.
2. NOTICE BETWEEN 14 AND 10 DAYS BEFORE:
If the reservation is canceled, a 10% management fee will be charged.
In case of reduction of the number of participants will be charged 10%, in proportion to the number of cancellations, for management expenses.
3. NOTICE BETWEEN 9 AND 5 DAYS BEFORE:
If the reservation is canceled, a 20% management fee will be charged.
In case of a reduction of the number of participants, 20% will be charged in proportion to the number of cancellations for management expenses.
4. NOTICE BETWEEN 4 AND 2 DAYS:
If the reservation is canceled, 50% of management fees will be charged.
In case of a reduction of the number of participants, 50% will be charged in proportion to the number of cancellations for management expenses.
5. NOTIFYING WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS OR AT THE TIME OF PRESENTING:
The non-presentation at the place, date and time agreed in the booking form and the cancellation of the activity within the previous 24 hours, means the loss of the amount paid.
BY THE COMPANY:
1. Once the activity is started, the amount of the activity will not be refunded if climatic conditions or any cause outside Climbo are adverse. In this case, the company will propose a change of activity or date.
2. The company reserves the right to cancel the activity if the clients have clear symptoms of suffering a health problem or is not in good physical condition to undertake the activity without the right to
3. The company reserves the right to cancel the activity if the clients have clear symptoms of being under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances without the right to any refund.
4. In case the weather conditions do not allow the activity to be carried out safely, the company will propose an alternative activity. In case you do not satisfy the alternative option or it is not possible to do it, the amount paid will be refunded, discounting 10% of the total, which will be charged for management fees.
Regarding the pick-up service:
We have a transport service included in all our scheduled activities, with departures from Las Palmas and Maspalomas.
Prior consultation is required for private or on-demand activities.
Meeting Points for pick-up and drop-off service
ATTENTION: You must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time of departure. If you do not arrive on time, you may lose your place for the activity.
Regarding Pictures and Videos:
- Customers can request photos and videos of the activity by email, and our team will send them as soon as possible.
- The company may use for advertising purposes (brochures, web, social media channels…), any images and videos generated during the activity and in which customers appear and they authorize the company to use it.
- Customers can refuse to be filmed by not signing the “Pictures” column in the Customer Form, at the beginning of the activity.
- In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with our service or you have a suggestion for improvement, there are complaint forms available at the disposal of the clients.